At home learning for the week of 13th July 2020
Congratulations! This is your last week in Nursery. We are so proud of all the hard work you have done and how strong you have been during this strange time. We are sorry we can’t all say goodbye in person but we are looking forward to seeing you all in September. Here are some work ideas for you to do over the holidays.
1) Keep practicing writing your name. Don’t forget to only use a capital letter at the beginning of your name!
2) Practice recognising and writing the sounds we have learnt – s a t p i n. Can you do some more sound sorts? Can you identify the initial sound in words?
3) Keep a holiday diary of your summer holidays. Can you draw a picture of what you have done and give meaning to your special marks?
4) Continue to practice your careful counting. Remember to line up the objects and use your magic counting finger to carefully count all the objects.
5) Can you recognise numbers to 10? Can you put them in order from 0-10? Can you go above 10?
6) Finally, as you know Ms Pellicci is retiring at the end of the year and we need your help! Usually, we would have a nice assembly to say goodbye and thank her for all the work she has done for our school, but this year will need to be a little different. We would like you to create a poster with a nice message to thank Ms. Pellicci for all of the work she has done for our community, as well as wish her well in retirement. Please send us an email of your fantastic work to firstname.lastname@example.org - as soon as possible!
Have a lovely summer holiday and stay safe!
Ms Bush, Ms Casey, Tina and Clare.